请安装我们的客户端

更新超快的免费小说APP

下载APP
终身免费阅读

添加到主屏幕

请点击,然后点击“添加到主屏幕”

五品中文网 www.5pzw.com,最快更新公主变宫女:皇上是猫咪最新章节!

    Starting a new book is a risk, just like falling in love. You have to commit to it. You open the pages knowing a little bit about it maybe, from the back or from a blurb on the front. But who knows, right? Those bits and pieces aren’t always right.

    读一本新书恰似坠入爱河,是场冒险。你得全身心投入进去。翻开书页之时,从序言简介直至封底你或许都知之甚少。但谁又不是呢?字里行间的只言片语亦不总是正确。

    Sodvertise thehing and then when you get deep into it you realize that they’re sopletely different. Either there was some good marketing attached to a terrible book, or the story was only explained in a superficial way and once you reach the middle of the book, you realize there’s so much more to this book than anyone could have ever told you.

    有时候你会发现,人们自我推销时是一种形象,等你再深入了解后,他们又完全是另一种模样了。有时拙作却配有出色的市场推销,故事的叙述却流于表面,阅读过半后,你方才发觉:这本书真是出乎意料地妙不可言,这种感受只要靠自己去感悟!

    You start off slow. The story is beginning to unfold. You’re unsure. It’s a big commitment lugging this tome around. Maybe this book won’t be that great but you’ll feel guilty about putting it down. Maybe it’ll be so awful you’ll keep hate-reading or just set it down ind never pick it up again. Or e back to it some night, drunk or lonely — needing something to fill the tier than it was when you first started reading it.

    你慢慢翻页,故事开始缓慢展开,而你却依旧心存犹疑。阅读这样的巨著需要百分之百的投入。或许它并不是你想象中的伟大的作品,奈何半途弃读会使你觉得不安。又或许,故事真的很烂,你要么咬牙苦读下去,要么立刻放弃束之高阁。抑或某个酒醉或孤寂的夜晚,你又重新捡起这本书来——但只为打发时光。不管怎样,它并没有比你初次阅读时好多少。

    Maybe you’re worn out. You’ve read tons of books before. Some were just light weights on a Kindle or Nook, no big deal really. Others were Infinite Jest-style burdens, heavy on your back or in your purse. Weighing you down all the time. Maybe you’ve taken some time off from reading because the last few books you read just weren’t worth it. Do they even write new, great works of literature anymore? Maybe that time you fell in love with a book before will just never happen for you again.  a lifetime feeling and you’re never gonna find it again.

    或许你已疲惫至极。你曾阅览无数,有些无足轻重无甚重要,而有些却像荒诞讽刺的包袱,沉重地压在你背上或藏在你行囊里,随时都可能压垮你。或许因为上次读的书索然无味,你已暂时避开阅读时光。还会有优秀的新文学作品么?只怕等你再次恋上一本书前,那优秀的新作品永远也不会出现罢。或许这真的就是千年等一回、除却巫山不是云了。

    Or soppen. e your new favorite book. That’s always a possibility right? That’s the beauty of risk. The reward could actually be worth it. You invest your time and your brain power in the words and what you get back is eanding and pure wonder.

    当然,生活总会有新鲜事发生,你也会有新的爱书。一切总有可能,不是吗?这正是冒险的魅力。得到的也大抵物有所值吧。你在字里行间播撒时间和心思,自然便可收获新的感悟、理解与遐思。

    How could someone possibly know you like this? Some stranger, some author, some character. It’s like they’re seeing inside your soul. This book existed inside some book store, on a shelf, maybe handled by other people and really it was just waiting for you pick it up and crack the spine. It was waiting to speak to you. To say, “You are not alone.”

    怎会有人知道你喜欢它呢?某个陌生人、作者,抑或书中的某个角色。他们似乎能看透你的心思。这本书,它陈列在某隅书店的书架上、它经人辗转,真的就像是在等你捧起翻阅,等着向你低语:“我会伴你左右。”

    You just want more of the story. You want to keep reading, maybe everything this author’s ever written. You wish it would never end. The closer it gets to the smaller side of the pages, the slower you read, wanting to savor it all. This book is now one of your favorites forever. You will always wish you could go back to never having read it and pick it up fresh again, but also you know you’re better for having this close, inside you, covering your heart and mind.

    你渴望更多故事,你继续阅读,甚至搜集这位作者以往所有作品。你希望故事永远延续。书页越翻越薄,你也越读越慢,心里想着要细细含英咀华。此刻,它确定无疑就是你永恒的至爱了。你总想一读再读,每次捧起它都感觉新奇如初,而你也明白:因为内心深处的每一缕思绪都与它这般亲密,你已变得更加美好。

    Once you get in deep enough, you know you could never put this book down.

    情动至深那刻,你便知道自己再也将它割舍不下了。

    Facing the Sea With Spring Blossoms—HaiZi

    面朝大海,春暖花开—海子

    From tomorrow on,I will be a happy man.

    从明天起,做一个幸福的人

    Grooming,chopping and traveling all over the world.

    喂马,劈柴,周游世界

    Frore foodstuff and vegetable.

    从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

    Living in a house towards the sea, with spring blossoms.

    我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

    From toy dear ones.

    从明天起,和每一个人通信

    Telling them of my happiness.

    告诉他们我的幸福

    What the lightening of happiness has told me.

    那幸福的闪电告诉我的

    I will spread it to each of them.

    我将告诉每一个人

    Give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

    给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

    Strangers,I will also wish you happy.

    陌生人,我也为你祝福

    nt future!

    愿你有一个灿烂的前程

    May you lovers eventually become spouses!

    愿有情人终成眷属

    May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

    愿你们在尘世获得幸福

    I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.

    我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开

    I love choices.

    我爱选择。

    I love to walk around in bookstores-not because I can buy all the books,

    我喜欢在书店里徜徉,不是因为我能买下所有的书,

    but because I could buy one book, and I have so many to choose from.

    而是因为我可以买一本书,我有这么多的选择。

    I like buffets.

    我还喜欢自助餐。

    I rarely get to go to them, but when I do,

    虽然我很少去,但是当我去的时候,

    the first thing I do is walk around and see what the choice are.

    我做的第一件事就是四处逛逛,看看有什么选择。

    I also like the internet.

    我还喜欢互联网。

    It seems like cyberspace really doesn't have any limits.

    看来网络真的没有任何限制。

    There are so many things to discover--- like space.

    有这么多的东西等待发——比如空间。

    Sometimes, I think we don't appreciate the freedom that we have.

    有时候,我觉得我们不喜欢我们拥有的自由。

    We are free to e.

    我们可以自由地做出许多不同的选择。

    From the food we eat--- to the places we visit--- to the people we sses we take and on and on and on.

    从我们所吃的食物到我们去的地方,我们见的人,我们所上的课程等等。

    But freedom has dangers. If  be harmful.

    但自由也有危险。如果滥用,将会带来危害。

    I could pile a d on te and NOT to eat it.

    我可以将山一样的食物堆在我的盘子里,而我则不去吃它。

    It would be a waste. But that's a choice I have.

    它会是一种浪费。但这是一个选择。

    The Internet has dangers, too.

    互联网也有危险。

    If parents are not careful and don't supervise what their kids can see--- well kids can lose soe because of freedom.

    如果父母对他们的孩子所看到的不留神也不监督,那么孩子们会因为自由而失去一些他们的无辜的。

    There's a reason for legal age lies to driving, gambling, drinking,somking, andvoting.

    当涉及驾车、赌博、酗酒、吸烟、和投票时法律会有年龄的限制。

    Until we reach that age, we aren't free to do those things.

    直到我们到了那个年岁,否则我们去做那些事将不会被赋予自由。

    Time Off—Vacation

    空闲时光——度假

    I haven't had a vacation in a while.

    我有段时间没有度假了。

    I think I'll take off soon.

    我想自己不久就会启程。

    I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do.

    我不知道我要去哪里或我会做什么。

    But I can learn a touris go for a long road,

    但是我了解到的是在旅游的地方我可以走很长的一段路、

    breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures.

    呼吸新鲜空气,拍一些漂亮的照片。

    When I was a kid, I really look forward to vacations.

    当我还是个孩子的时候,我真的很期待假期。

    Sohe best.

    有些假期是最好的。

    It was care free time.

    尤其是完全自由的时间。

    As I became older, and I have to pay for my vacations.

    而随着我逐渐长大,我为自己的度假支付。

    Planning became important.

    计划变成的非常重要。

    Tiys the big issues.

    时间和金钱总是大问题。

    After having a family of my own, vacations are ted.

    在我拥有了自己的家庭后,度假变得更为复杂。

    If I go, my boss to said to when.

    如果我要去的话,我的老板会问何时动身。

    My wife to said to where, and my kids to said how.

    我的妻子会问到哪里去,而我的孩子们则会问怎样去。

    A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge.

   &nbs... -->>

本章未完,点击下一页继续阅读

请安装我们的客户端

更新超快的免费小说APP

下载APP
终身免费阅读

添加到主屏幕

请点击,然后点击“添加到主屏幕”